Gabrielle S. Davis, P.C. - family law

Your Solutions Start With A Phone Call
Schedule A Free Consultation

Oak Park: 708-628-5102
Oak Brook: 630-206-4812

A Caring Approach to Divorce And
Family Law Issues
In Chicago

  1. Home
  2.  » Children’s Issues

Helping Parents And Grandparents Resolve Legal Concerns

Once parents decide to end their relationship, how it will impact their children becomes a primary concern. Divorce or the end of a nonmarital relationship does not mean parents want to forfeit their relationship with their children.

At The Law Firm of Gabrielle S. Davis, P.C., I help parents protect their rights and stay involved in their child’s life. Whether you desire to be a custodial parent, share parenting equally or draft a parenting plan that provides you ample time with your child as a noncustodial parent, I will work to achieve your objectives in an efficient manner.

Protecting Your Rights And Helping You Reaching Agreement

Some parents are good about working together to reach agreement on what is in their child’s best interest without litigating. In these cases, it is often possible to develop a parenting plan that addresses custodial issues, time with a child for a noncustodial parent, and settle on support issues through negotiations.

In cases where parents are unable to reach agreement on a parenting plan, it may make sense to seek resolution through mediation. If an agreement cannot be reached through negotiation or mediation, the court will decide.

I bring more than 20 years of experience as a family law attorney to every case. I work with both married and unmarried parents. I have helped parties who seemed destined for litigation reach agreement through negotiation and alternative dispute resolution. I have also produced positive outcomes for clients by advocating aggressively in court.

I Understand The Importance Of Your Role As A Parent

As a lawyer and a mother, I am committed to producing the best possible outcome when my clients’ face custody, support, paternity or other parental issues. Call 708-628-5102 or use my online contact form to schedule a free consultation.