Your Solutions Start With A Phone Call
Schedule A Free Consultation

Oak Park: 708-628-5102
Oak Brook: 630-206-4812

A Caring Approach to Divorce And
Family Law Issues
In Chicago

Month: January 2020

Removal Out of State

Are you divorced or sharing custody and you want to move out of state with your kids? You may need a Judge to allow Removal or what we now call Relocation.If you live in the greater Chicago Metropolitan Area in Cook, DuPage, Will, Kane, Lake or Will County, Illinois,...