Gabrielle S. Davis, P.C. - family law

Your Solutions Start With A Phone Call
Schedule A Free Consultation

Oak Park: 708-628-5102
Oak Brook: 630-206-4812

A Caring Approach to Divorce And
Family Law Issues
In Chicago

Month: November 2019

How Can You Get an Annulment?

You may want what we used to call an "Annulment" or what we now call a "Declaration that the Marriage is Invalid" not a Divorce. Maybe you have only been married a week and realize that you made a mistake.Unfortunately, Declaring a Marriage Invalid is not that...

FindLaw Network